Monday, June 6, 2011

Happiness By The Kilowatt - City & Color

This is about the only song that I can tolerate right now... Usually Kanye has a song for every mood but because he reminds me of someone that broke my heart I've been on the search for something else that can express how I'm feeling right now.

For the first time in a long time it felt like everything in life was going great. Then I got my heart broken by someone yesterday who is yet again confused by what they want... And who I stupidly let into my life wholeheartedly and accepted the flaws of, accepted had stuff to deal with & this still wasn't good enough.

I only ever seem to attract these types of guys in my life. The married & confused, using me as some kind of substitute for their issues. It's really not fair - I'm a nice, decent, fun person who gives so much to those around me to make them happy, so when do I get to be happy to? When do I get to feel loved?

Why do guys always say that it's so hard to find a good girl, when there is a good girl here, broken hearted again by someone who was too arrogant to spare my heart for their own selfish reasons? I just don't get it, and probably never will...

"My heart feels sick and it hurts when I speak
Was this what we hoped for?
Was this what we hoped for?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPBhiHEtPzQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment