Saturday, December 25, 2010

Lisa Mitchell - Valium

Wonder would have to be one of my favourite aussie albums of all time, and i'm not just saying that because I'm lucky enough to work with Lisa.

This song in particular, Valium, is such a beautiful love song. A song that I can relate to the lyrics in so much, especially today. I guess I'm feeling a little bit sooky because I'm desperately missing someone & songs like this just make me miss him more. I guess we all have days like that, so this song is the perfect cure for it.

The lyrics "I wish I could bottle it up & breathe it back like Valium" describe how we all feel when we first fall in love with someone... It's a beautifully haunting song.

Enjoy!

Bella Boogaloo xox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khOah0beLso&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment