Monday, December 27, 2010

Jhelisa - Friendly Pressure (Garage Mix)

90's Garage - how I love thee!

The first time I heard this song was on the radio being played by 2 local Sydney garage dj's called Garage Pressure (aka Paul & Farj). I actually pulled over to the side of the road to write down the name of it, determined to find a copy. Over the years I've found the original & a couple of other remixes, but this here is what I've been searching for...

Fast forward about 11 years and after it being on my bucket list of oldskool songs (yes, I have one!) I've managed to find this wicked garage remix of it on YouTube. Yep, another tune I can cross off, and share with you all :-)

Enjoy!

Bella Boogaloo xox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRlxQd51NM0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just followed the link and loved the song! thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete